Monday, August 29, 2011

Favorite Things

We've been in Kindergarten for a week now so we thought we'd like to know what the children really love about their new school experience. Enjoy their answers!

What do you like best about Kindergarten?
Jaylene.....books
Madison.....recess
Abdul.....playing at the playground
Gabriel....math!
Griffin.....drawing
Jaiden..... I like to draw.
Braylon.....doing math
Angel.....making dinosaurs
Morgan.....writing
Alyssa.....doing math
Malynn.....doing activities like coloring
Koen.....going outside
Manny.....dancing
Robert.....playing
Cameron.....toys
Addison.....I like to color a bunch.
Avery.....playing on the playground
Richie.....dancing
Grace.....the food in the lunchroom
Luke.....I like to make new friends and to play outside.
Michael.....coloring
Nicky.....building
Maria.....the books
Will.....PTA and doing all these fun crafts
Nelson.....I like reading books.
Austin.....I make new friends.
Keith..... My favorite things are toys.
Cadin.....building with shapes
Shubhangi.....play with blocks and games
Ethan.....play
Liam.....making a book box
Nathen.....playing
William..... playing with my friends
Hailey.....coloring
Kayla.....going on the carpet like a little mouse. That's so fun!
Jacob.....the equipment on the playground


No comments:

Post a Comment